Happy New Year!! We wish you the best of luck, happiness, success and health for this year 2015.
At inwhatlanguage, we not only celebrate the start of the New Year, but also the possibilities that it brings for the company! 2015 is undoubtedly one exciting year for all of us: lots of changes, lots of progress, lots of potential!
2014 will be certainly hard to surpass, though: it was really a great year for iwl. Here are some highlights:
• We have grown by almost 150%.
• We have brought on some amazing new professionals full-time to the core team
• We have worked with 500 new clients.
• We have tripled our translator database.
• We have finished amazing projects for companies such as FIFA, Harvard, ZAGG, and many others.
• We have certainly deepened our technical abilities.
• We have created the wonderful iwl Cares program, with which we have accomplished our dream of giving back to the community with the fruit of our work.
• We have traveled abroad to many beautiful places such as Mexico and Brazil and expanded our business network.
• And we have also expanded our own cozy office space!
But hard to surpass does not mean impossible! With all of these experiences, our path now is clear: to do more, better and bigger!
“During the course of 2014 we also did a heavy amount of planning in 2014 to lay the foundation for a big year of building in 2015,” iwl CEO Cody Broderick points out.
Wanna know what is coming in 2015 for inwhatlanguage?
• iwl “Unify” – Our own proprietary, cloud-based translation management system!
• New website in Q1 – Revamped to include our new technology, 20+ case studies, etc.
• Additional software development and future models to automate and simplify translation process for iwl clients.
• 20+ expos and conferences.
• New team members.
• Further expansion of office space.
• Shooting nerve guns, barbeques, amusement parks, parties, exciting trips…
• More iwl Cares, with better and more creative ways of giving back.
Some people feel down after the Christmas holidays, having to go back to their routine job and doing the same old thing… But not us! With so many awesome new things on the horizon, we couldn’t be more excited and ready to give it our all and continue moving ever forwards.
“I’m stoked for 2015 and beyond!” says Cody Broderick, and he certainly speaks on behalf of the entire team.