Consulting & Staffing
Connect with any language and industry
Leverage our expertise to develop an effective Learning Strategy, with confidence to implement it with your team. Although timelines and deliverables will vary, we package services as typical Phase 1 projects (with the understanding that Phase 2 will follow).
Enhancing education experiences
Developing a learning strategy
Creating a plan for future success is critical for long-term growth. This process ensures proper consideration for all factors that will influence the LMS selection.
The Learning Strategy will be developed with 10 key factors:
- Content Requirements
- Existing and Required Resources
- Existing and Required Technology
- Evaluation Requirements
- Course Maintenance Needs
- End-User Acceptance
- End-User Support
- ROI Variables
- Key Projects Required
Once these steps are completed, you will receive a document that includes:
- Key Findings
- ROI Analysis
- Recommended projects and tasks for moving forward
- Technology Analysis
- Resource Analysis
- Best Practices
- Recommended roadmap and timeline
- A Learning Roadmap that lays out the sequence of things that need to be accomplished
Once we have decided to partner, this is the typical process that will follow:
- Week 1 – Pre-kickoff meeting
- Week 2 – 2 to 3 days on-site for kick-off and interviews
- Weeks 3 – 6, Interviews (on and off site) and Data Gathering
- Weeks 7 – 8, Deliverable Development and Presentation
We do it all
Maintain the integrity of your content
Regardless of your content project, our DTP experts will ensure the end translated results look the same as the original format. Our desktop publishing experts work across a wide range of software in order to deliver the outcomes and quality your company needs.
- Text extraction from non-editable file types
- File preparation before translations
- Website localization
- Typesetting, design and production
- FQA (Formatting Quality Assurance)
- Preparation of print ready files
- Software localization
CHOOSING A GROWTH PARTNER
Because your success matters to us.
We understand the importance of deadlines. We provide regular updates and ensure your translations will be ready on time.
Our in-country linguists are certified professionals. But we still implement a rigorous system for quality assurance.
We support high volumes, 200+ languages and tight project deadlines. All designed to scale and grow with your organization.
Our dedicated account managers and support teams focus on delivering great customer experiences and driving results.
A consistent brand identity
in any language
Establish glossary terms and leverage translation memory to communicate a consistent brand to your audience. We make it easy for you to create a posititve reputation and review effective messaging.
Upload glossary terms and style guides to instantly ensure high-quality translations.
Review real-time brand insights from your glossary and linguists.
Quickly and easily customize your brand style guide and glossaries in real time.
What can we do for your growth?
- Support with 50+ file types
- Services available in 200+ languages
- Increase global brand equity
- 125+ countries of expertise
- 10K In-country linguists
- Localization & interpretation solutions at scale
Are you ready translate with a partner that cares about your growth and user experiences?
Translations are more than just words - with our team and tools, you get a robust system for success