Kentico is a digital experience platform that combines content management, digital marketing, and commerce. Memsource supports versions 11 and 12 of Kentico Xperience. Kentico connector allows the downloading of source content and uploading of translations to/from Kentico.
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository.
- Set up the Automation Widget to allow Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation (APC) to have Memsource automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected for monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Memsource notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
In order to establish a connection between Memsource and Kentico, enable both REST Service and REST Translation in the Kentico account.
- Navigate to Content folder on the left side of the page., and expand the
- Select Translation services and enable REST Translation.
- Go to Integration folder on the left-hand side. and open the
- Select Global and check the option Service enabled to enable the REST Service.
- Copy and save the Kentico URL from the Sites section.