Every culture has specific traditions, foods, drinks, norms, etc. While they have many differences, they have at least one thing in common: beer. Beer is an alcoholic beverage that was created over 12,000 years ago and is a common drink for almost every country today. With it being such a popular beverage worldwide, we found how to ask for a cold one in the top ten most spoken languages.
1. Chinese: 我可以喝啤酒嗎 ( Wǒ kěyǐ hē píjiǔ ma)
2. English: Can I get a beer?
3. Spanish: ¿Puedo tomar una cerveza?
4. Hindi: क्या मैं एक बियर ले सकता हुँ (kya main ek biyar le sakata hun)
5. Arabic: ل أستطيع الحصول على البيره؟ (l ‘astatie alhusul ealaa albirh)
6. Indonesian: Bisakah saya mendapatkan bir?
7. French: Puis-je avoir une bière?
8. Portuguese: Posso tomar uma cerveja?
9. Bangla: আমার কি বিয়ার থাকতে পারে (Āmāra ki biẏāra thākatē pārē)
10. Russian: Можно ли пива? (Mozhno li piva)
inWhatLanguage is a localization and technology provider breaking down language and cultural barriers to unify people and communities around the world. Through technology and professional linguists, we connect organizations to communities by allowing them to create, control and manage all enterprise-wide content through a proprietary, cloud-based translation management platform called UNIFY.