Ultimate and Enterprise editions
Get in touch with Sales for licensing questions.
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository.
- Set up the Automation Widget to allow Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation (APC) to have Inwhatlanguage automatically create new projects when a change in file size is detected in monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs. All files are imported when a folder is monitored.
- Use the Git connector if you need to monitor an entire subdirectory.
- This connector supports absolute path setting. Target translation files can be stored only in the same branch as the source file.
- Set up Continuous Jobs to have Inwhatlanguage monitor selected files for changes.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Inwhatlanguage notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
If requirements are:
Limiting Memsource access to a single repository.
Using an SSH key for authentication.
Monitoring an entire subdirectory for a change in Automated Project Creation.
Detection of file changes based on Last modified date as opposed to just file size.
Use Git connector to connect to Bitbucket .
Bitbucket Cloud Settings
- Log in to Bitbucket Cloud in the same browser used to connect to Memsource.
- Click on Your profile and settings in the lower-left hand corner and select Bitbucket settings.
- Under App Passwords and click on Create app password. , select
- Provide a label.
- Set the permissions as follows:
- Account: Read
- Repositories: Write, Admin.
- Click Create.
This generates a password used to enter into the Memsource connector configuration.
The token is only visible at this stage and will not be visible again if the window is closed.